Hello everyone! I’m back with a review on the finally permanent Queen of Hearts Palette by Coloured Raine. I’m not going to lie, I didn’t pay much attention to this when it first came out because I had too many eyeshadow palettes for my own good but honestly even when I want to have a spending ban on makeup, it never ever goes my way. When I changed my mind and wanted to purchase it, it was sold out and at that time it was limited edition and I was so sad that I would never be able to get my hands on it. BUT I got lucky when I saw the announcement of this coming back as a permanent product and placed an order. The shipping didn’t take very long, I would say about 4-5 days which is really good for a popular product and I fell. In. Love. I have always supported this brand and always order their liquid lipsticks, which are seriously amazing if you’re on the hunt for super pigmented and long lasting colors. Anyways, let’s take a closer look at this palette, shall we?
This palette has more warm tones with both matte and satin finishes. Their matte shadows are very pigmented but like most, the lighter ones take a bit of work to build up the intensity. The satin is such an awesome formula and Coloured Raine actually sells various other single eyeshadows as well that are worth checking out. I always forget to talk about the packaging, but it’s pretty standard packaging with a matte black surface and a mirror, which I’m super happy about because some companies don’t include a mirror in the palettes, like what’s up with that? All swatches were done with a brush on dry skin with no primer underneath. I’ll be taking the color descriptions off of the website as well because it’s more accurate than I’ll describe it (let’s be real).
- Crown – Pearlescent white with gold undertone.
- This color is very similar to Mac’s Vanilla pigment
- Royal Highness – Metallic purple-toned taupe.
- Your Majesty – Rich metallic copper with gold reflect.
- Princess – Matte blushed pink.
- Had to pack this color on a bit to show up
- Empress – Vibrant matte orange.
- Probably the most pigmented true orange shade I have swatched
- Queen Mother – Metallic plum with lavender hues.
- Heir – Matte peach.
- Noblewoman – Metallic burgundy with purple undertones.
- Royal Prerogative – Terracotta.
- Ladyship – Matte vivid purple.
- Had to pack this color on a bit and it wasn’t as pigmented as the rest of the shades
- Duchess – Matte milk chocolate brown.
- Dethrone – Sparkling espresso with gold reflect.
You can find this palette online at Coloured Raine. This palette retails for $50.